About me

Besides the little section on top of my blog there is not a lot of information about me and who I really am on here. First of all I am Kiki, from Germany. The sentence you tell every new au pair you get to know and there you have it, you have a new friend that you go shopping whith (Every au pair can relate). But is that really what I want people to know about me? My name, my age and my origin? Not really. A very wise person once said that the marks people leave are too often scars, but the quote was misused too often and I don't really know who said that, but I know one thing for sure, I don't want to leave a scar, I want to leave a smile.
So if I leave a mark on every person I meet I want that mark to be something positive, a smile or maybe just a good feeling. I want to spread positivity, kindness and happiness as good as I can.


This blog was created in a pretty weird phase of puberty, the one where you have no idea who you are and you kind of just want to be accepted and respected. I remember trying to be super badass in my black thight jacket and eventhough I felt ugly and hated the way deep down I liked to think everyone around me thought I was pretty. I remember walking down the hallway in school in the most ignorant way every, looking down on youger kids because I felt that cool, eventhough I knew I wasn't. "Fake it till you make it" was the phrase to live by I guess. 


Since that phase I came a long way. I've always been the kind of person who just wants others to be happy and everyone to get along, I can't stand arguements or any kind of hate. What I didn't realize is that you have to be happy yourself and feel good in your skin to make others feel good and happy.


I learned to not take myself all too seriously and laugh at my own jokes and the stupid things I say. The amount of times I laughed at myself for doing something stupid or clumsy is ridiculous. Especially when I am alone.  And there might have been a few situations where my laughter actually made people aware of my failing, but I don't really care. By being happy and positive and, as much as I hate the word, jolly you will always find people smiling back and you and laughing with you and that is the best feeling ever, to make a complete stranger smile.




I am trying to do what I love and what makes me happy (along the lines of "do more of what makes you happy") I am not afraid to sing from the top of my lungs, laugh uncontrolably and just take life as it comes. Eventhough I have the feeling live has thrown a few bricks my way I grew so much as a person since I finished school and I finally came to peace with myself. I don't think you need to find yourself and know who you are and what you want. To me life is about having fun, being happy and make as many people happy as you can on your own journey. 


Who Am I? I am Kiki and I am on a journey with an unknown aim, but I am happy and on my way I want to touch as many peoples lives as I can and create as much smiles as possible. I want to be that kind of person you remember with a smile, that person that always made you feel comfortable and that person that brightened up your life a little bit. 
This blog is about this journey and how my mind changed throughout it, so if you are interested in reading about exatcly that stick around!




Comments

  1. To me, you exactly seem to be the person you want to be to us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty darn straight forward in the name of happiness! I like how this blog starts :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment